A new type of tech for Oral Health — Philips Sonicare Cordless Power Flosser 3000
I didn't think that Android News & All the Bytes (www.cryovex.com) would include technology revolving around oral health as a review, but there's a lot to be said about Philips Sonicare Cordless Power Flosser 3000. Water flossers are becoming increasingly popular. These devices use a jet stream of water to dislodge food particles and other debris from between teeth. There are numerous brands of water flossers, most notably Waterpik.
Sonicare has introduced the Power Flosser, which represents the company's most serious attempt to date to capture market share in the teeth-flossing industry.
Why use it?
The company refers to the main feature as X-shaped QUAD STREAM technology, but does it clean between teeth? Sonicare does not make any claims that its water teeth cleaner is better than its competitors do, but the company does have scientific data supporting its claim that its device is just as good as theirs.
Sonicare's Quad Stream technology is made for faster and more effective flossing; the pulse wave technology guides you from tooth to tooth; This offers you two flossing modes, with three intensities for a complete clean in 60 seconds.
While brushing your teeth, you will only be cleaning 60% of the tooth surface. The remaining 40 percent of plaque cannot be removed by brushing alone; interdental cleaning is necessary. Water flossers are more convenient and enjoyable for those struggling with or refusing to maintain a routine with traditional methods.
How to use it?
The quick start guide for the Philips Sonicare Cordless Power Flosser 3000 is easy to follow. To use the device, you have to fill the tank, connect the head for the quad stream, angle it to 90 degrees and press the button for whatever mode you want to use.
I don't brush or floss after every single meal. Granted, maybe I should. Like you, I do it once a day or twice a day. It consists of doing it in the morning and later in the evening.
I am not an expert on flossing, but I have used it for three weeks, and I have observed a different feeling between my teeth and gum. I'm likely going to see what my dental professional has to say. It's going to take some getting used to when using the Philips Sonicare Cordless Power Flosser 3000, but after a few days, you will get the hang of it.
Some final thoughts
Considering that water flossing is somewhat new to the household and likely new to you, you may want to ask your dental professional if this is something you could benefit from using. Oral hygiene is just as important as showering as it links to so many different areas of your overall health.
The Philips Sonicare Cordless Power Flosser 3000 is readily available in two formats, the cordless version, which I have tested and the none cordless version, which you can't move around as much. I have been using the product regularly, and I am now enjoying a cleaner feeling in my mouth.
To understand the perception you get, you must use the product, coming in at $99.99; I think it's an affordable piece of everyday tech to better your oral hygiene.
For more information: Cordless Power Flosser 3000 Oral Irrigator HX3806/21 | Sonicare (philips.ca)