SoftRAID Lite & Lite XT for Windows
Table of Contents
OWC Elevates Data Protection and Drive Performance with SoftRAID Lite for Windows. The software platform for Windows is now available to optimize drive capability, safeguard against data loss and deliver quicker performance for the first time ever.
It is best suited for broad data tasks, including the creation and editing of audio/video, photography, graphic design, server databases, financial applications, etc. Featuring an all-new, seamless GUI, users work with disks that are tested and confirmed to be in good health before usage, plus early warnings to avoid accidental disk failure. New licensing also allows the unlicensed edition of SoftRAID to still read/write RAID volumes, making it easier to switch between various machines and locations.
- Flexible: create RAID 0, 1 volumes
- Verified: volume validation ensures sectors can be read, parity is correct, and volume failure is minimized
- Certified: thoroughly scans drives before use to ensure they are safe for data storage
- Vigilant: early warning prediction helps protect against unexpected drive failure
- Built-in MacDrive technology lets users exchange arrays between Windows and macOS computers
- Thorough: full TRIM support improves internal and external SSD performance in all RAID levels
30-Day Risk-Free Trial
Sudden disk failure will take your business time, resources, and perhaps quite a lot. Eliminate this risk by trying for 30 days free and see firsthand how mission-critical data can be secured. This trial offers all of the great drive control, monitoring and easy volume development features which have made SoftRAID the most popular RAID setup and administration app for years.
Now available at $49.99! For details and purchasing, see SoftRAID.