Built with 5G and Dual Screen technology at its core, LG’s newest smartphone is designed to transform the way Canadians work, live and interact.
TORONTO, April 7, 2020 — Today, LG Electronics Canada, announced the arrival of the new LG V60ThinQ 5G with Dual Screen on April 9. LG’s first 5G Dual Screen device in Canada is a multitasking powerhouse that features lightning-fast speeds and robust connectivity to offer tomorrow’s phone today.
Built with a Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 865 5G processor to offer premium performance and featuring LG’s revolutionary Dual-Screen form factor, the LG V60ThinQ 5G provides users with virtually endless ways to use the two screens. Users can text a friend on one screen while watching a video on the other; share online shopping links while comparing prices, or even live stream content while responding to emails. The innovative Dual Screen form factor will complement the power of 5G and change the way Canadians interact with the world and each other.
Designed to help enhance the way we talk, text and share experiences, the LG V60ThinQ 5G with Dual Screen features exceptional visual and audio capacities. Users can capture the finer details of life with 8K Recording, for pristine details and vibrant colours and contrast at four times the resolution of 4K. In addition to video, the device features innovative voice out focus technology and AI technology that recognizes and separates voices from background noise with Voice Bokeh so users can zero in on what matters most.
- LG V60 ThinQ 5G
Chipset: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 865 Mobile Platform with Snapdragon X55 5G Modem.
- Display: 6.8-inch 20.5:9 FHD+ P-OLED FullVision (2,460 x 1,080 / 395ppi).
- Memory*: 8GB RAM / 128GB / microSD (up to 2TB).
- 64MP Standard (F1.8 / 0.8μm / 78˚).
- Pixel Binning to 16MP.
- 13MP Super Wide (F1.9 / 1.0μm / 117˚).
- Z Camera (ToF Receiver / Emitter).
- 10MP Standard (F1.9 / 1.22μm / 72.5˚).
- Battery: 5,000mAh.
- Operating System: Android 10.
- Size: 169.3 x 77.6 x 8.9mm.
- Weight: 214g.
- Network: 5G / LTE / 3G / 2G.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac, ax / Bluetooth 5.1 / NFC / USB Type-C (USB 3.1 Compatible).
- Biometrics: In-Display Fingerprint Sensor.
- Colours: Classy Blue.
- Others: Stereo Speaker / 4Ch Microphones / AI CAM / Google Lens / 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC / LG 3D Sound Engine / HDR10+ / Qualcomm Quick Charge™ 4+ / MIL-STD 810G Compliance / IP68 Water and Dust Resistance / FM Radio.
LG Dual Screen™
- Display: 6.8-inch 20.5:9 FHD + P-OLED FullVision (2,460 x 1,080 / 395ppi).
- Cover Display: 2.1-inch Mono.
- Size: 175.9 x 86 x 14.9mm.
- Weight: 134g.
- Contact Type: Pogo 10-pin charging adaptor (compatible with USB Type-C).
- Folding Type: 360 Freestop Hinge.
- Colours: Black.
To celebrate the launch of LG Electronics Canada’s latest smartphone, customers who purchase the device will be gifted with a pair of LG TONE Free Bluetooth® wireless earbud headphones, fulfilled directly by participating retailers, starting April 9th while quantities last.
Starting April 9, the LG V60ThinQ 5G With Dual Screen will be available for purchase
online and at participating locations through the following Canadian retail partners: Bell,
The Source, Telus and Koodo.