I’ve got 2 types of keyboards I’m going to be talking about this week. In the first segment, I’ll be showcasing the Rii K100 3-LED coloured style keyboard which offers a feel for the mechanical style gaming keyboard without it being one & the K12BT which is a compact portable Bluetooth keyboard with a built-in trackpad.
The Rii K100 features the following:
- Standard 104 Keys, with multiple key combinations.
- Professional Mechanical feeling for gaming and office ,not mechanical ,but it worth more .
- 3-colors LED could be exchanged : Red-Blue-Purple.Single Colour control button.
- Laser etching key cap with friendly Transparency ,3.6mm key travel.WASD with arrow design .
- Automatically enter sleeping mode 10 minutes without operation and backlights off, any key press will awaken and backlights on.
The K12BT features:
- Most Ultra-slim with stainless steel keyboard
- Touchpad with multi-finger functions. A single finger “click” as left mouse function, two-finger click as the right mouse function
- Multi-function keys available throughout.
- Built-in rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- Auto sleep for saving battery, clicking on any key to activate
There’s more stuff coming this week, but I’ll keep a few things to surprise people. You’ll get an in-depth view of how the keyboard works, how I feel each one performs at the various task I’ll set myself to.